29.4.12

architecural shapes

With Christmas around the corner I am forced to evaluate how much I can do.  I have a variety of artwork in various stges of completion... but realistically how much can I do between now, with Christmas, and then packing and moving? Probably not 1/2 as much as I'd like.  I think realistically I should start down scaling, packing and sorting, and just keep my sketchbook handy for some daily drawing.  One thing I have really enjoyed whilst doing the art lesson recordings is the focussed picture study - I see more each time I look!  I enjoy the chalenge of trying different styles - always something to learn, and I look forward to finishing these off before I pack most things away.

I love taking interesting photos - this snap is from an heritage building, and the design in the iron work is beautiful with lots of detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read them all, and I will do my best to reply to you here! xo L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...