7.7.12

holidays...

Holidays here are almost at an end.  One more day, and then we'll be getting back into the usual school time routine.  And that should mean I will then get some time to be in the studio, be creative, and put some marks done, somewhere! This past week I/we have been creative in other ways, just not the arty kind: baking bread, home cooked meals, sorting the masses of bookshelves, de-cluttering wardrobes and cupboards, organising the office, shopping for art supplies - if that counts as being creative?   Also, lots of dreaming about what I would like to create - so all that to come, or at least start next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read them all, and I will do my best to reply to you here! xo L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...