24.8.12

Come and Visit!

Well in the process of tryng to find the best ways of using social media, and agonising over do I continue to use Etsy, or try some other web page, I had to weigh up the time and cost factors.  I hate being tied for hours to the computer.  Especially when there are 3 unfinished paintings waiting for me!
So I discovered that you can create a page, linked to your facebook profile, for a designated purpose i.e. art, business, community etc.    Seems to make sense.  Everything there will link back to here, or the gallery.   Come and visit me there and remember to like me, maybe something wonderfull will happen!

https://www.facebook.com/brightwingsofsummer

No nice pics - I've been on the co!mputer all day - remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read them all, and I will do my best to reply to you here! xo L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...