8.10.12

Sunday Sketching

A VERY lazy Sunday
Last day of the School Holidays
Sleeping in
late brunch
The iconic Australian motor sports event of the year - the Bathurst V8 car race
 afternoon snoozing

= not much of anything else!

Here are two sketches from earlier as part of the series I am thinking about all related to the views of our bay

A watercolour sketch with the sunset reflected in the water...


Pen sketch of birds on the water ( I used this for my pastel painting)...



The final painting - posted here...
 


Happy Sunday Sketches!
How was your Sunday? Enjoy :-)

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous little sketches of shore birds....great finished painting too:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read them all, and I will do my best to reply to you here! xo L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...