30.6.13

Monet in Melbourne

Off to Melbourne again! 


 This time with My Dear Man.  What could be better... 3 nights in sunny Melbourne (well at this stage it is warmer there than Brisbane in some bizarre twist! ).  The usual dilemma is - what to pack!  So for Sunday Sketches today I sketched my wardrobe for four days in wintery melbourne that were suitable for art gallery cruising, cafe lounging ( Brunetti's here we come!), and tram hopping!!


More posts to follow ... hopefully with the mobile technology!  Sharing with Sunday Sketching

(My last years Melbourne holiday links posts are here...

Day 1 Marvelous Melbourne Mother Daughter Holiday 2012
Day 2 Arcades and alleys
Day 3 Things overheard
Day 4 The Zoo and pairs!
Day 5 Greek Speaking dogs, illness & Movies
Day 6 Trams and starbucks
Day 7 Markets, owls and home!

Xo L. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun way to turn a winter wardrobe into a creative adventure!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! I read them all, and I will do my best to reply to you here! xo L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...