5.5.11

My Art Space

 

I'll have to take a better photo, but this will do for now.  This is my 'Art Space' .   It is an old kitchen table, (? 1960's) that is in our family room.  It has a laminate top, and aluminum edging and legs, and it is a good height for me as I am tall.  I have a collection of old'ish mainly glass containers to hold my art supplies, and the things I reach for most often, although I also have a very good crystal vase holding my favorite pens!  But I figured better to use it, than have it stuck in a cupboard somewhere.  I use the Ott-lite a lot, as it give natural lighting, but in the morning I have great light through this window. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments! I read them all, and I will do my best to reply to you here! xo L.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...