So here I am a lazy Sunday afternoon, and the second day of the school holidays.
It is hot, and humid. Real summer weather - and its only spring!
Already we have plan, with a touch of military precision, to allow us to achieve all goods things
these holidays, including:
1. Taking eldest daughter to and from work ( really must point her to the bus timetable)
2. taking above daughter to university music auditions
3. Oh, and taking her to music rehearsals with the accompianist.
( Who, by the way, charge an absolute fortune - $60 for 45 mins for each rehearsal, and each of the two auditions are $70 each!! Like - all she does is play the piano for 20 mins, albeit all due credit given, she does play very well, and it is a high level and all, but sheesh - I could by a really nice Lorna Jane outfit with that kinda cash, and still have change!)
The other FUN things we have planned include...
4. visiting the Prado exhibition at the Art Gallery
5. The planetarium at the Botanical Gardens
6. a day trip to the coast and a visit to Maleny (the Mountains), and Noosa (Beach) to see my Dad
7. Another yet to be determined day trip - maybe Stanthorpe? (the wineries)
We might even stay overnight... don't get me started on accommodation!
8. maybe the movies
9. I have had a request to play a board game - doesn't mean I will
( I get bored, playing board games)
10. And a shopping trip to Indoroopilly ( a mega huge shopping centre)
11. Footy Final is one Sunday afternoon - gotta keep
the Man happy!
12. A BBQ with friends
13. A visit from Grandad
And all I'd really like to do is:
go to the gym
water the seedlings
I'm easily pleased - really I am!
These little watercolour sketches were done with a black pen, and wash over the top.
Things I discovered whilst attempting these:
It is really hard to draw when you have just walked really fast for 20 mins!
I need to find another park - I keep drawing the same trees!
Happy Sunday Sketches!
How was your Sunday? Enjoy :-)